Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mrt line break down

Yesterday, 7 July 15, I first time experience Mrt line breakdown.  It was 9pm, I was about to leave Orchard, then I receive the news from my friend.  

I decided to wait for a while by walking and took some snack around the mall at Icon and CKTang.  By 9.30pm, they announced that East West line has resumed service, I saw the gate at Orchard Mrt still closed, so I went to catch bus No 7 at Lucky Plaza.

The bus stop was so clouded that I have to miss a few No 7, so eventually I decided to go up bus No 14, may be stop at bus stop opposite Saint Patrict, then walk home,  when I passed by Parkway area, I quickly alight to take bus no 32, so that I no need to walk a long way.  What was the time then?  It was 11.20pm.  It took me almost 3 and a half hour to reach home.  Waste a lot of my time!

Please, please please, next time, Mrt best don't break down, if break down, best advice people when can resume service, so we no need to wait!

No comments: