Saturday, February 14, 2009

Make Money in Valentine's day

On 13 Feb, I met a customer holding a box full of roses standing inside the Orchard MRT, I am very surprise to see her selling roses in Valentine's day eve. I know she has a full time job! I chated with her how she was going into this business! She said few years ago, she was helping a friend selling roses, she sold about 60 roses, and earned about S$60/- over two days. The next year, she decided to be her own boss, and make the money all by herself.

She said she ever worked in the garden. During Chinese New Year, she worked at night from Monday to Friday and full day for Saturday and Sunday. After she worked for one month, she earned about additional income of S$1000/-.

She really inspired me a lot. Every one talk about recession, a lot of us said money not enough, money hard to find. But, if we do think of ways to make money, money is always there waiting for us.

No comments: