Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Canon Digital IXUS 95IS

After browsing Canon website and youtube for the review, I finally made up my mind to purchase Canon Digital IXUS 80IS. I went to Challenger in Funan Centre. I want the pink colour camera, they don't have stocks and left only the blue colour. I told them I only want pink colour, because my daughter want only pink colour. They quickly introduced me the lastest arrival IXUS95IS. 85IS is selling at S$349/- and giving a 4GB SG card, while this 95IS is selling at S$399/- and giving a 8GB SG card. Their differences are 85 is 8 Mega Pixels, and using Digic III technology; while the 95 is 10 Mega Pixels, and using Digic 4 technology, and has new Scene Detection Technology.

Infact, this 95 model totally fix my generation because it is fully automatic, it is very easy to use and yet able to produce the professional pictures.

I actually want to choose Nikon coolpix instead of Canon, but I found there are more reveiw in the youtube for Canon over Nikon. And I love the transparency of the Canon website over Nikon website. Canon show the prices and I'm able to do the products comparation. And I am able to register for a free 2 hours training class after I have purchase the products impress me a lot. In order to really master the feature of this new camera, I really appeciate the "lesson" offer to me professionally.

The price is consider reasonable. I remember many of my friends used to buy other brand 8Mega Pixel of almost S$700/-over dollars.

I love this camera, because it is an intelligent camera. Next time you will be able to see better pictures taken by me...................

No comments: