Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flu Free injection

I bought my daughter to have the Flu Free injection two weeks ago. The cost is S$25/- for one injection. This vaccin has to be done annually. It suppose to increase the immunity. There is another injection for H1N1 which cost S$30/-.

Yesterday, my girl told me a lot of her classmate fall sick. One got throat infection, one got lung infection....... still they continue to come to school because they can not afford to miss school. I suppose at this critical stage, I may see wether the vaccin really work on my girl. If she is ok, that means the vaccin really work well. And so far as good.

The place I went to have the vaccin is at Paragon #09-11.

That day when I buy 2 boxes of BioCalth from the event, they give me a gift - Olive leaf 3500. In the bottle, it states that it assists with relieving cold & flu symptoms. Oliver leaf is polular herb which is beneficial for winter aliments and chronic health comditions. It helps to relieve cold & inflyenza symtons and may assist with detoxification. It contain 30mg of oleuropein, considered to be the active ingredient. Product of New Zealand.

Since my son sneeze almost every day, I am going to let him have this supplement. Hopefully, I can see miracle - he will be healthy and fit.

1 comment:

kelly said...

How is your daughter after the flu vaccination?