Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mum, can I rebone and dye my hair?

My girl treasure her hair, she said that it is the crown on her head. Her hair influence her mood, when she has good hair day, she feels wonderful, when she has bad hair day, she feels frustration. She has a silky, nice stylise hair now and she has been thinking of re bonding and dye her hair.

I was careful about cutting her hair since she was a baby. I don't blade her hair and only scissor was used because I afraid the new hair would grow too thick. Whether it is true or not, it is my believe, and I don't take chance for her hair.

I worked in Hair Salon for 3 months. I saw most women who dye their hair have to come back to salon regularly to patch up when their new hair has grown. Most women who tried to dye hair to cover their white hair eventually grow full head of grey hair when their new hair grown.
I don't understand why, but I think it is partly due to the "breaching effect" in order to get the desired color of the hair in the very first place.

I have experience dye hair and re bonding when I was younger, my hair become dull, dry and weak after that for a long, long time, and my hair doesn't have natural shine unless I go for hair treatment or another round of colouring.

I am now keep it simple, and I think my hair has become vibrant again.

No comments: