Monday, July 30, 2007

My breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack

After returning to Singapore since Aug 2006 till now, barely one year, my weight has escalated faster than rocket, partly due to nice food here, partly due to eating dinner at very late night, just before I go to bed.


Fish soup noodle

Nasi loma - originated from Malay food. It was sold at S$0.50/packet thirty years ago, and it is wrapped in banana leave. This one is the modified version from Chinese, selling at S$1.90/-.


"Yang chou" fried rice. S$4/-


"Chu chong fun" usually people here take it as breakfast. Nowadays, you can eat it as snack any time.


The Indian Roja, for 4 items cost S$4.60/-. The gravy has to be hot.



Chicken Rice at People's Park Centre, cost S$2.50/-


3 types of vegetable with rice, cost S$2.50/-

My home cook "Yong Tau Wu" with one packet of instant noodle, cost S$1.35/- if you eat at hawker stall, minimum 7 items, some charge S$0.50/- for the noodle, some give noodle free, it will cost S$3.50-S$4.00/-.


The duck rice cost S$3/- at hawker store next to People's Park Complex. Most stall sell for S$4/-

The fish ball noodle soup, cost S$3/-.

The dumpling soup with noodle, cost S$3/-.



My friend bought for me this sesame for desert. Sesame is said to good for the hair. Hair won't turn grey if eat it regularly.


My all time favourite - the king of the fruits. Lately may be because of the bad weather, it a bit costly. Like this one cost S$5/pce. I could get this type of durian at S$10/- for 3 pcs last time.




No comments: