Sunday, November 25, 2007

In memory of my friend - Sungis

Two days ago, I have met a new friend who works in Mediacorp, I casually asked him wether he knows my friend "Sungis", the member of "Straw", as well as the founder of one of the established musical producer in Singapore. To my shocking, he said Sungis has passed away 2 years ago. What! I don't believe my ear! I have left Singapore for 2 and a half years, I have not been in touch with my former classmate, I have last seen him during the Chinese New Year gethering before I left for Taiwan. He has passed away in China during his business trip, he was 42 then. He left his young wife and only son. He died of heart attacked because he was too fat.

My memory of Sungis was he always smiling, happy, joyful, soft spoken, positive and steady. In today's standard, he has achieved every things in life, he has fine family, he has found his love one, he has a sucessful career, he has made his name in musical industry, he has friends, he has every things a man can dream of. The only regret is he could not see his son glowing into a fine young man.

I pray to God that all of us who survive will look after our health and have longitivity in life to see the fruit of our labour.

No comments: