Friday, April 25, 2008

Pretending I don't know you

Recently, I pumped into a few guys in my neighbourhood, and they were all pretending they either didn't see me or they don't know me. I associated with these men when they were in their 30th and when I was in my 20th. I am 45 this year, they must be in their 50-60th. No though, these men had grew a lot of grey hair now, but they still had the look. I am sure they know who I am, but they just looked away from my sight, and didn't want to have the direct eyes contact with me. I also don't have the energy to renew the friendship with them frankly. So, I also look away some way.

Ever since I started my soul searching journey, I also don't want to meet up my relatives and old friends. I just go work and home to look after my children. And I tried to work and work and work.................. no social life, no recreatation, no other activity except learning and working.....

May be I will change when I am more and more stabilise financially. One of my "tow gay"(big boss) friend who run a factory in Dubai offer me to visit Dubai with free meal and accomodation, so that I can tour in this up and coming country, and see what business I or we can do. I also not cabable of buying a ticket and just go. I don't know what have I missed..................... now and future.

No comments: