Thursday, August 7, 2008

Forever Living

On 1st week of July, I saw an advertisement to enage part time beautician, and it stated that they will allow the sucessful candidate to enjoy subsidies for the facial training course.

I called and they tried to fix an appointment with me. I stopped at Clarke Quay MRT station, and exit by B exit, cross the road, then I saw the Forever Living Building right in front. The young man waited for me at the traffic light in front of their building. In my heart I think, another MLM!



Forever Living has bought this historical building for 1 billion dollars four years ago. I remembered I ever came to this building one evening, it was convented from hospital to a disco place then.



Frankly, I think this historical building is under a good hand of Forever Living.

They offer me a 25 hours beauty couse for S$599/- and I can buy 13 items of the skin care products at the cost of S$99/-. The actual value of the 13 items is about S$400++ if buying at retail price. Because I wanted to learn facial for a long time, so I decised to sign up for it. The other considerations included

  • I wanted to tape on their marketing skill and support.
  • The company has been around for 30 years, that's means their products has been proven for 30 years. From my own experience, I might not like MLM, but I can not denise that MLM products are usually good, special and exclusive.
  • I might able to have a salon set up in my house.
  • Their products costs are very attractive and reasonable.
  • This is a rich company. The company has brought the heritage 100 years old building for 1 billion dollars. It is always good, able to stick to someone rich and wealthy.
  • Since their brand has been established worldwide 78 countries, I think it will be easy to do sales just mention their brand. The customers will not question me on the quality and branding problems.

I never thought I will have any success in MLM, but I don't mind keep on learning somethings new from others.

No comments: