Friday, August 22, 2008

Insurance


Every years we have ford out a couple of hundreds dollars to buy insurance through CPF deduction or cash payment, but do I really know what am I buying? Do I know when can I claim? What can I claim if I was hospitalised? What is the cash portion do I need to responsible? Cover till what age? Is it enough coverage for anythings happened? Frankly, recently I had spoken to an insurance agent, I think I am blind, I don't know much about the insurance, I don't know the details, I am negligence. I don't know it is because I stupid or I pretent everythings is ok as long as I have brought some insurance which the government has recommended.

I have brought Incomeshield (Medishield) and Eldershield for myself, as well as Incomeshield for Dependant for all my three children. I will sort out the matters in a more clearer picture later.
I must not be so negligence.

No comments: