Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My proposal

Few days ago, I saw my lady boss recommended one 2 way cake to a customer. She claimed that this series of cosmetics are all made from the natural ingredients, it can be used as a cosmetic and double up as a skin care product. She has oily skin, and she had tried many brand of powder, most products will block the pore, she could feel the uneven surface when she touched the face. This is the only product, after she put on the face, she can feel her smooth surface. She unintentionally disclosed that the supplier has special promotion now, ie if she buys 2 sets of products (16 items), the supplier will give away one set of sample Free of Charge for display. She said she doesn't want to spent thousand over dollars here to keep store.

Today, I gave her a proposal. I said why not I tried to find the money to buy the products, and I will share the profit with her at 70-30. I want to earn at least S$3000/- of profit before I transfer the right back to her. She did not quite agreed with my proposal, instead she offered why not we share the cost half-half and we share the profit half-half. Wow, better, I agreed.

I hope she won't change her mind and I hope that my first investment is a success.

No comments: