Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here got rubbish bin you don't throw?

The tortoises swim through the canal. The big size one lead the way, and the small size one follow very closely.


The next day, I found the big size tortoise is alone wonder in the canal, no sigh of its partner. What happen to its partner, the faithful follower?

This afternoon when I passed by the canal in Kambangan, I saw two tortoises swimming across the canal. They look like couple. The big size one in front lead the way, the small size one just follow to swim very closely, without delay. This canal is an interesting canal, when the water is clear, you can find fishes, different spies of birds and tortoises.

When I finished taken the picture of the tortoise, I noticed some one throw a handful of tissues into the canal. I turned my head and saw an India woman behind me. I shake my head and kept walking. When I passed by a rubbish bin, I turned my head again and told the woman, "Here got rubbish bin you don't throw? You want to throw inside!!" (I pointed the canal) She kept quiet and did not say anything. I believed next time she will be more aware when she wants to throw somethings.

No doubt there are some rubbishes inside the canal, doesn't mean that we can throw things inside there and make it worse right!

No comments: