Monday, August 20, 2007

Rental

Last week, I saw Ms Chan's advertisement. She pasted the advertisement inside the lift, I decided to give her a call. I have been advertised myself but I only received call from couple, no lady tenants come to me.

The first viewer were couple from Philippines. The boy is working in SIA Engineering Div, the lady is working as accounts executive in Katong Shopping Centre's area, they can afford to pay S$650/month with air con and Internet line.

Other viewers include one China lady from Pico Art, one Philippines lady from DHL, and two Chinese accounting students. All want air con accept the two Chinese girls.

After much consideration, I take in the two Chinese Students.

This is not the first time we take in the Chinese girls. So coincidentally, all my previous tenants were accounting students study in Aljunied campus. They normally study for a while, will change school to the one nearby Dhoby Ghaut. Most of them after graduated from the school, will look for a job in Singapore and work for a while. They are hardworking students. Some of them will work as they study so that they have some extra pocket money. The most popular job is being a tuition teacher for Chinese subject, and delivery leaflet to the letter box or distribute the paper around MRT station. They love to cook simple meal themselves. Most of them don't like to eat our hawker food. They normally focus on the study and did not associate with boy-girl relationship during the study. Since we are all Chinese, we are able to get along quite well with most of them.

1 comment:

Andy said...

You sound like an entrepreneur! I am searching for people in 65 countries who would like to plug into a growing wellness industry & earn what they are worth.This can be done part time around your existing job. He Who Dares Wins.
www.portacash.com

I cost nothing to investigate - who knows this may be just for YOU!