Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Helium dot com

This site has a total of 24 channels of general topics, IE Arts & Humanities, Autos, Business .... Travel etc. You can select the popular issues to discuss and debate. This is a site you can put down your thoughts and be heard. There is a market place where publishers pay for the articles are available here.

I am excited when I see my first article published on this site. The rating is response spontaneously. I am so encourage that I try to write on more topics as follow :
  • Has globalization hurt America's workers
  • Is blood thicker than water?
  • How to tell if foster care is really for you?
  • Should you fund major home repairs with a second mortgage?

You are welcome to visit the site to read my opinions and join in the debate for yourself.

My pen name is sisterjj. Please link http://www.helium.com/ . You search sisterjj, you will see what I have wrote.


No comments: