Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I wish .......

If time can go back again, I wish I know the Lord before I was born.
If I know thy, He will teach me properly. I will have fears. I will follow His teaching.
If I know thy, He will guard me accordingly. I will appreciate things I already have. I will drop my passion to things doesn't belong to me.
If I know thy, He will love me dearly. I will know He is there for me. I will not look for love around blindly.
If I know thy, I will pray to Him for wisdom. I will make clever choices that I will not regret for life.
If I know thy, He will bless me whatever I do. I will change the wrong to the right. I will not drown.
If I know thy, I will pray to Him for intelligent. I will always say the right things at the right time.
If I know thy, I will pray to Him don't let me gone through so many tempation.

No comments: