Friday, June 22, 2007

Somethings Luxury

I decided to call for Pizza Hut's home delivery. They have promotion for buy one get one free. We place order for 2 set of Hawaiian Pizza. When we eat Pizza, we always go for Hawaiian Pizza. My kids are very fussy and choosy for food.

During the 45 Min's waiting, my son was very excited about the order. He kept asking, "mummy, did you make a lot of money today?" "How much did you earn today?" "Oh, I don't believe it, we got Pizza to eat!" I have to explain to him, "No, I didn't earn a lot today. But I got a few jobs today. Since you have requested for many times, and it was school holiday now, so I just give you a treat."

When my daughter eating her portion of Pizza, she was using the hand phone to take down the picture of the Pizza. I asked, "The Pizza is so common, why bother to take picture for it?"She reply me, "This is not something you will get for us every time we want it, it is "Luxury" for us. I take the picture to account for the good deed you have done for us."

Pizza is just some expensive junk food! I didn't know it can mean so much for the Kids! To me, the real feast is some Chinese cruising from the restaurant.

No comments: