Thursday, June 7, 2007

Room to let

rentalI have a room to let. I posted the advertisement at the passage of the MRT. We prefer lady tenants, married couple will be considered.
A guy SMS me whether can rent to couple, I return message "married couple will be considered". He sms "we are just friends". I replied "sorry". I have to be aware to let people use my house as cheap hotel. Maybe they are all "married couple" want to rent a room as permanent place to conduct adultery. It is not that I think too much! In real life, I have seen married woman with husband and child, assisting the married boyfriend with wife and children to search for jobs in Singapore are cohibit in a friend's house. And thinking to get a rented room so that they can live together as frequent as possible.
I see trouble in this type of relationship. What will happen if the husband find out the true? Or what will happen if the wife of the boyfriend find out the true? I am afraid of the trouble. Although it is nothing to do with me, but if I rent out the room to the adultery couple, I will be involved in the scam. Maybe one day a stranger will knock at my door and scare me and my family to the core. I am a responsible mother for my children's well being. I should not take this type of risk and circum my family into unnecessary troubles. (05/June/07)

No comments: